Monday, December 24, 2007

SLL 2.0--Week 1, Thing 2--Lifelong Learning & the 7-1/2 Habits

OK, ran through the "lifelong learning" slideshow and dutifully created my Learning Contract with myself. The content of the slideshow contained little new to me, but it didn't hurt to review it... and it was good for me to lay out a schedule for myself of which Things I'm going to complete by when. If all goes well, I should be able to finish by the middle of March.

Of the 7-1/2 Habits, the easiest for me is probably to accept responsibility for my own learning. The hardest? Probably the last one (number 1/2): "Play!" When do I find the time? (Rhetorical question, of course.)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I liked having the 7 1/2 habits laid out as a base upon which I could support my own efforts to tackle learning a bunch of stuff on my own. It helped me set a positive tone of learning rather than "I should do this".